Jennifer-White
Jennifer White first began performing in porn in January 2009 as she recorded her first ever sexually explicit scenes for the Vivid porn series Brand New Faces (2009). Jennifer White said that she was anxious when she filmed her first appearance into the adult film world when she spoke to Adult DVD Talk, October 2015. Vivid Brand New Faces. This was my first film. Alex Gonz. Prior to the incident I'd smoked marijuana, and suffered from the most horrible case of cotton mouth. This made me even more concerned because I was not able to speak. Also, blowing a smack with cotton mouth doesn't perform well. However, I do not smoke anymore before scenes. Jennifer White's pornstar stage name was chosen due to Snow White as her favorite Disney princess as well as the fact that she was capable of choosing an appropriate name for a typical girl. Jennifer White describes it. My name was definitely meant to sound like an actual person since I'm the same girl who lives next door, or the way I refer to it, the woman next door. The reason I was like that is because certain friends thought that every girl looks similar to Jennifer. Snow White, the Disney Princess I was raised with, was my all-time favorite. Snow White remains my favourite Disney Princess.
Comments
Post a Comment